Eligibility - Under Graduate Course
Eligibility for Admission to First Year Engineering (FE Admission)
• Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects and obtained at least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) in the above subjects takenTogether.
• Obtained score in CET or JEE Main Paper I.
Direct Admission to Second Year Engineering
• Diploma holders who have passed diploma in engineering/ technology in appropriate branch with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of Backward class categories) from MSBTE or AICTE or respective State Technical Board Approved polytechnic colleges are eligible for admission in direct second year engineering as per norms of AICTE.
• The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed B.Sc. Degree from a UGC/Association of Indian Universities recognized universities with at least 50 % Marks (45 % Marks in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) and passed XII standard examination with Mathematics as a subject and with English as the medium of instruction at B.Sc. Level.
Note : The student belonging to B.Sc. stream shall only be considered after filling the seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream and students belonging to B.Sc. stream are required to pass the subject of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering Programme along with the second year subject.
Eligibility - Diploma Course
Eligibility for Admission to First Year
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the SSC (Std.X) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with minimum 35% marks aggregate with and in subjects Mathematics, General Science and English.
Eligibility for Admission to Direct Second Year
• H.S.C. (Std-XII) P.C.M. OR P.C.B. Passed with minimum 35% Marks.
• I.T.I/MCVC/COE/VOCATIONAL COURSE Passed with minimum 60% Marks.